12 German Proverbs about EatsAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Eats
1. As a man eats, so he works.
2. Cheats never prosper.
3. For love the wolf eats the sheep.
4. He who cheats a cheat and robs a thief, earns a dispensation for 100 years.
5. One catches the hare, another eats it.
6. The pope eats peasants, gulps gentlemen, and voids monks.
7. One beats the bush, and another catches the bird.
8. Envy eats nothing, but its own heart.
9. In times of emergency the devil eats flies.
10. One beats the bush, another catches the bird.
11. The ass bedecked with gold still eats thistles.
12. The ass loaded with gold still eats thistles.
Proverbs about Eats
Quotes related to Eats by Power Quotations