11 German Proverbs about EggsAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Eggs
1. Drink upon salad costs the doctor a ducat; drink upon eggs costs him two.
2. Fat hens lay few eggs.
3. Fools must not be set on eggs.
4. He who treads on eggs, must tread lightly.
5. He who will have eggs, must bear with the cackling.
6. His hens lay eggs with two yolks.
7. Neutrals tread on eggs and break none.
8. The hen likes to lay in a nest where there are eggs already.
9. Unlaid eggs are a long time becoming chickens.
10. Words are good, but fowls lay eggs.
11. Unlaid eggs are uncertain chickens.
Proverbs about Eggs
Quotes related to Eggs by Power Quotations