23 German Proverbs about FireAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Fire
1. A flatterer has water in one hand and fire in the other.
2. Fire and faggot are but sad reformers.
3. Fire in the heart sends smoke into the head.
4. Fire is a good servant but a bad master.
5. He who blows in the fire will get sparks in his eyes.
6. If you don't light fires, smoke won't get in your eyes.
7. If you want fire, look for it in the ashes.
8. It is easier to build two hearths than always to keep fire on one.
9. Love, fire, a cough, the itch, and gout are not to be concealed.
10. Mother, I must have a husband, or I shall set fire to the house.
11. No smoke without fire.
12. Put out the fire betimes, ere it reach the roof.
13. Silk and velvet put out the kitchen fire.
14. Silks and satins put out the kitchen fire.
15. The fat is in the fire.
16. Where there is smoke there is fire.
17. Three removals are as bad as a fire.
18. Too many irons in the fire.
19. A burnt child dreads the fire.
20. Every glowworm is not a fire.
Proverbs about Fire
Quotes related to Fire by Power Quotations