22 German Proverbs about FortuneAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Fortune
1. As fortune is sought, so it is found.
2. Fortune and women are partial to fools.
3. Fortune give many too much, but no one enough.
4. Fortune gives her hand to a bold man.
5. Fortune is like women: loves youth and is fickle.
6. He who has the fortune brings home the bride.
7. Industry is the parent of fortune.
8. Misfortune, wood, and hair, grow throughout the year.
9. Security is the first cause of misfortune.
10. Time, wine, women, and fortune, are ever changing.
11. Virtue flourishes in misfortune.
12. Whatever is given to the poor, is laid out of the reach of fortune.
13. When fortune knocks, open the door.
14. When misfortune comes in at the door, love flies out of the window.
15. Who has, let him thereof take heed; love wanes, misfortune comes with speed.
16. Whom fortune favours, the world favours.
17. Women, fortune, and gold, favour fools.
18. He dances well to whom fortune pipes.
19. Fortune and misfortune are two buckets in the same well.
20. Fortune is like women: loves youth and is fickle.
Proverbs about Fortune
Quotes related to Fortune by Power Quotations