14 German Proverbs about FruitAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Fruit
1. As the tree, so the fruit.
2. As the tree, so the fruit; as the mistress, so the maid.
3. Forbidden fruit is sweet.
4. Great trees give more shade than fruit.
5. He that would eat the fruit must climb the tree.
6. Late fruit keeps well.
7. The oldest trees often bear the sweetest fruit.
8. When all fruit fails, welcome haws.
9. A good tree bears good fruit.
10. All the fruit is not found in just one field.
11. Big trees cast more shadow than fruit.
12. Patience is a bitter plant but it has a sweet fruit.
13. The better the fruit, the more wasps to eat it.
14. The oldest trees bear the softest fruits.
Proverbs about Fruit
Quotes related to Fruit by Power Quotations