15 German Proverbs about GetsAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Gets
1. Abundance begets indifference.
2. Confidence begets confidence.
3. God cures the sick, and the doctor gets the money.
4. Happy is the one who forgets that which cannot be changed.
5. He is lucky who forgets what cannot be mended.
6. He that picks up all sorts of wood, soon gets an armful.
7. He who buys a house gets many a plank and nail for nothing.
8. He who has good neighbours, gets a good morning.
9. He who lends to the poor gets his interest from God.
10. How easily a hair gets into the butter.
11. Jack gets on by his stupidity.
12. The ass carries corn to the mill, and gets thistles.
13. The pitcher goes so often to the well, that it gets broken at last.
14. The bridge between joy and sorrow is not long. Confidence begets confidence.
15. The bridge between joy and sorrow is not long. Confidence begets confidence.
Proverbs about Gets
Quotes related to Gets by Power Quotations