21 German Proverbs about HalfAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Half
1. A bold onset is half the battle.
2. A danger foreseen is half avoided.
3. A man surprised is half beaten.
4. A man warned is half saved.
5. After dinner stand a while, or walk nearly half a mile.
6. Begun is half done.
7. Half a house is half a hell.
8. Half a loaf is better than no bread.
9. He who stops half way is only half in error.
10. It is better to deal with a whole fool than half a fool.
11. One half of the world does not know how the other half lives.
12. One half the world laughs at the other half.
13. To a quick ear half a word.
14. Well begun is half done.
15. Better half an egg than empty shells.
16. Hearsay is half lies.
17. Boldly ventured is half won.
18. He who listens to a proposition is already half sold.
19. Take one step to hell and you are already half way there.
20. An enemy that is surprised is already half-defeated.
Proverbs about Half
Quotes related to Half by Power Quotations