13 German Proverbs about HomeAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Home
1. A gosling flew over the Rhine, and came home a goose.
2. Abroad one has a hundred eyes, at home not one.
3. Better free in a foreign land than a serf at home.
4. First look at home, then censure me.
5. He who has the fortune brings home the bride.
6. Love begins at home.
7. Many go out for wool, and come home shorn.
8. Pilgrims seldom come home saints.
9. Rich people are everywhere at home.
10. The farthest way about is the nearest way home.
11. The furthest way about is the nearest way home.
12. East or west, home is best.
13. East, west, home's best.
Proverbs about Home
Quotes related to Home by Power Quotations