9 German Proverbs about KitchenAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Kitchen
1. If you don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen.
2. One dog growls to see another go into the kitchen.
3. Silk and velvet put out the kitchen fire.
4. Silks and satins put out the kitchen fire.
5. Spending your money with many a guest, empties the kitchen, the cellar and chest.
6. A fat kitchen makes a lean will.
7. A refined kitchen leads to the pharmacy.
8. He who would eat in Spain must bring his kitchen along.
9. A foreign language is more easily learned in the kitchen than at school.
Proverbs about Kitchen
Quotes related to Kitchen by Power Quotations