10 German Proverbs about LaughsAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Laughs
1. A man shows his character by what he laughs at.
2. He laughs at scars who never felt a wound.
3. He laughs best who laughs last.
4. He laughs ill that laughs himself to death.
5. He who tickles himself, laughs when he likes.
6. One half the world laughs at the other half.
7. Safe over the bridge, one laughs at St. Nepomuck.
8. He who laughs last, laughs best.
9. He who laughs last, laughs longest.
10. When an old man marries, death laughs.
Proverbs about Laughs
Quotes related to Laughs by Power Quotations