15 German Proverbs about LeanAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Lean
1. A clean mouth and honest hand, will take a man through any land.
2. A lean agreement is better than a fat lawsuit.
3. Better a lean agreement than a fat lawsuit.
4. Better a lean peace than a fat victory.
5. Don't throw away your dirty water till you have got clean.
6. Every one basteth the fat hog, while the lean one burneth.
7. If I am to be drowned, it shall be in clean water.
8. Lean liberty is better than fat slavery.
9. One must glean at harvest time.
10. The fatter the flea, the leaner the dog.
11. A fat kitchen makes a lean will.
12. New brooms sweep clean.
13. A lean compromise is better than a fat lawsuit.
14. A ripe pear is more likely to fall in the shit than onto the clean ground.
15. Money leant to a friend must be recovered from an enemy.
Proverbs about Lean
Quotes related to Lean by Power Quotations