7 German Proverbs about LikesAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Likes
1. He who likes cherries soon learns to climb.
2. He who tickles himself, laughs when he likes.
3. No one likes to bell the cat.
4. The devil likes to souse what is already wet.
5. The hen likes to lay in a nest where there are eggs already.
6. The world likes to have night-owls, that it may have matter for wonder.
7. He who drinks no more still likes to see the beer pulled.
Proverbs about Likes
Quotes related to Likes by Power Quotations