25 German Proverbs about LookAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Look
1. First look at home, then censure me.
2. Good luck, with good looking after.
3. He who has to do with foxes must look after his hen-roost.
4. He who looks on know more of the game than he who plays.
5. If you want fire, look for it in the ashes.
6. In the looking-glass we see our form, in wine the heart.
7. Look before you leap, For snakes among sweet flowers do creep.
8. Many look with one eye at what they give, but with seven at what they receive.
9. Nothing looks more like a man of sense than a fool who holds his tongue.
10. One man may steal a horse while another may not look over the hedge.
11. One white foot, buy him; two white feet, try him; three white feet, look well about him; four white feet, go without him.
12. Peacock, look at your legs.
13. That is not in the looking-glass which is seen in the looking-glass.
14. The devil looks after his own.
15. To the looker-on no work is too hard.
16. Unlooked-for often comes.
17. No more teachers, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks.
18. Look not a gift horse in the mouth.
19. Look not out for dead men's shoes.
20. A cat may look at a king.
Proverbs about Look
Quotes related to Look by Power Quotations