11 German Proverbs about LovesAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Loves
1. A cat in gloves catches no mice.
2. Fortune is like women: loves youth and is fickle.
3. Man loves but once.
4. The priest loves his flock, but the lambs more than the wethers.
5. Who loves his work and knows to spare, may live and flourish anywhere.
6. Who loves not women, wine, and song, remains a fool his whole life long.
7. An old coachman loves the crack of the whip.
8. The cat loves fish, but is loth to wet her feet.
9. Fortune is like women: loves youth and is fickle.
10. To catch rats the cats take off their gloves.
11. Who loves ugliness will not encounter beauty.
Proverbs about Loves
Quotes related to Loves by Power Quotations