7 German Proverbs about MarriageAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Marriage
1. Early marriage, long love.
2. Like blood, like means, and like age, make the happiest marriage.
3. Marriage is heaven and hell.
4. One marriage is never celebrated but another grows out of it.
5. A marriage in later years sends a letter to the grave digger.
6. Better a good hanging than a bad marriage.
7. Marriage is the opposite to a fever attack; it begins very hot and ends very cold.
Proverbs about Marriage
Quotes related to Marriage by Power Quotations