9 German Proverbs about NoneAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about None
1. He who forces love when none is found, remains a fool the whole year round.
2. He who makes friends of all keeps none.
3. If you've money, take a seat; it you've none, take to your feet.
4. Neutrals tread on eggs and break none.
5. Two is company, but three is none.
6. Where there's money, there is the devil; but where there's none, a greater evil.
7. Who makes no promises, has none to perform.
8. A golden bit makes none the better horse.
9. There's none so blind as those who will not see.
Proverbs about None
Quotes related to None by Power Quotations