12 German Proverbs about RainAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Rain
1. Ducks quack loudly before a rain.
2. If a dog's prayers were answered, bones would rain from the skies.
3. If the brain sows not corn, it plants thistles.
4. Kindnesses, like grain, increase by sowing.
5. Saint Swithun's day, if thou be fair, for forty days it will remain; Saint Swithun's day, if thou bring rain, for forty days it will remain.
6. Where God bestows an office, he provides brains to fill it.
7. Woman's beauty, the forest echo, and rainbows, soon pass away.
8. After rain comes sunshine.
9. An idle brain is the devil's workshop.
10. Grain and graciousness grow on good ground.
11. It usually rains where it's already wet.
12. Little drops of water, little grains of sand, make the mighty ocean and the pleasant land.
Proverbs about Rain
Quotes related to Rain by Power Quotations