9 German Proverbs about ReadyAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Ready
1. Credit is better than ready money.
2. The devil likes to souse what is already wet.
3. The hen likes to lay in a nest where there are eggs already.
4. Those bosoms can be sold cheapest which are stolen ready made.
5. Who are ready to believe, are easy to deceive.
6. He who listens to a proposition is already half sold.
7. Take one step to hell and you are already half way there.
8. An enemy that is surprised is already half-defeated.
9. It usually rains where it's already wet.
Proverbs about Ready
Quotes related to Ready by Power Quotations