11 German Proverbs about SaveAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Save
1. A man warned is half saved.
2. A penny saved is a penny gained.
3. A penny saved is a penny got.
4. A penny saved is two-pence got.
5. A prophet is not without honor save in his own country.
6. He that will not be saved needs no preacher.
7. He who saves in little things, can be liberal in great ones.
8. Spend not, where you may save; spare not, where you must spend.
9. When a man is rich, he begins to save.
10. "I will not bite any dog," says the shepherd's dog, "for I must save my teeth for the wolf."
11. Whatever you save is also earned.
Proverbs about Save
Quotes related to Save by Power Quotations