9 German Proverbs about SongAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Song
1. He who pitches too high won't get through his song.
2. New songs are eagerly sung.
3. No song, no supper.
4. Sweet song has betrayed many.
5. Who loves not women, wine, and song, remains a fool his whole life long.
6. Whose bread I eat: his song I sing.
7. He who starts singing too high will never finish the song.
8. When I eat your bread, I sing your song.
9. Whose bread I eat, his song I sing.
Proverbs about Song
Quotes related to Song by Power Quotations