29 German Proverbs about SoonAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Soon
1. As soon a man is born he begins to die.
2. Bad tidings always come too soon.
3. He that always thinks it is too soon is sure to come too late.
4. He that picks up all sorts of wood, soon gets an armful.
5. He who always thinks it is too soon, is sure to come too late.
6. He who brings bad tidings, comes soon enough.
7. He who buys what he don't want, will soon sell what he does want.
8. He who has the Pope for his cousin may soon be a Cardinal.
9. He who heeds not the lost shoe-nail, will soon lose the horse.
10. He who likes cherries soon learns to climb.
11. He who sleeps along keeps long cold, two soon warm each other.
12. Long foretold, long last; short notice, soon past.
13. Millers, tailors, and weavers are not hanged, or the trade would soon be extinct.
14. Nothing dries sooner than tears.
15. Old pottage is sooner heated than new made.
16. Roses and maidens soon lose their bloom.
17. Self-done, is soon done.
18. Short hair is soon brushed.
19. Sudden glory soon goes out.
20. Though you seat the frog on a golden stool, he'll soon jump off again into the pool.
Proverbs about Soon
Quotes related to Soon by Power Quotations