12 German Proverbs about StillAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Still
1. Dumb dogs and still water are dangerous.
2. Revenge of an hundred years old hath still its sucking teeth.
3. Still waters run deep.
4. A hog in armor is still a hog.
5. A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
6. Eat your fish while it is still fresh and marry the girl while she is still young.
7. God will help a seaman in a storm but the pilot must still remain at the wheel.
8. He who drinks no more still likes to see the beer pulled.
9. The ass bedecked with gold still eats thistles.
10. The ass loaded with gold still eats thistles.
11. You are still a slave if only your limbs are free.
12. Beware of a silent dog and still water.
Proverbs about Still
Quotes related to Still by Power Quotations