14 German Proverbs about StrongAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Strong
1. A wise man, a strong man.
2. A woman strong in flounces is weak in the head.
3. Anger can't stand, without a strong hand.
4. Nature draws stronger then seven oxen.
5. Right is with the strongest.
6. Samson was a strong man, but he could not pay money before he had it.
7. Strong folks have strong maladies.
8. The strong man's sport is the sickly man's death.
9. They must be strong legs that can support prosperous days.
10. Water is the strongest drink; it drives mills.
11. Would you be strong, conquer yourself.
12. Yorkshire born and Yorkshire bred, strong in the arm and weak in the head.
13. God helps the strongest.
14. If you want to be strong, conquer yourself.
Proverbs about Strong
Quotes related to Strong by Power Quotations