20 German Proverbs about ThinkAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Think
1. As he thinketh in his heart, so is he.
2. Every one thinks his own a falcon.
3. Every one thinks that all the bells echo his own thoughts.
4. Everybody thinks his own cuckoo sings better than another's nightingale.
5. Great men's servants don't think little of themselves.
6. Great minds think alike.
7. He that always thinks it is too soon is sure to come too late.
8. He who always thinks it is too soon, is sure to come too late.
9. The ass and his driver do not think alike.
10. There is no one luckier than he who thinks himself so.
11. Every man thinks his copper is gold.
12. Every man thinks his own geese swans.
13. A good soldier has only three things to think about; the king, God, and nothing.
14. I give a present to the mother but I think of the daughter.
15. In the land of the cripple everyone thinks he walks straight.
16. It is difficult to scare people who think they will profit from dying.
17. You cannot hang a man for what he thinks.
18. It's hard to scare a person who thinks he will benefit from dying.
19. Think with the wise but walk with the vulgar.
20. Speak fair, and think what you will.
Proverbs about Think
Quotes related to Think by Power Quotations