11 German Proverbs about ThinksAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Thinks
1. Every one thinks his own a falcon.
2. Every one thinks that all the bells echo his own thoughts.
3. Everybody thinks his own cuckoo sings better than another's nightingale.
4. He that always thinks it is too soon is sure to come too late.
5. He who always thinks it is too soon, is sure to come too late.
6. There is no one luckier than he who thinks himself so.
7. Every man thinks his copper is gold.
8. Every man thinks his own geese swans.
9. In the land of the cripple everyone thinks he walks straight.
10. You cannot hang a man for what he thinks.
11. It's hard to scare a person who thinks he will benefit from dying.
Proverbs about Thinks
Quotes related to Thinks by Power Quotations