10 German Proverbs about ThoughAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Though
1. Apes remain apes, though you cloth them in velvet.
2. Every clown can find fault, though it would puzzle him to do better.
3. Every one thinks that all the bells echo his own thoughts.
4. He who is born to misfortunate stumbles as he goes, and though he fall on his back will fracture his nose.
5. Light is light, though the blind man see it not.
6. Though you seat the frog on a golden stool, he'll soon jump off again into the pool.
7. Thought when sober, said when drunk.
8. Thoughts are toll-free, but not hell-free.
9. We must eat and drink though every tree were a gallows.
10. Pray as though no work could help, and work as though no prayer could help.
Proverbs about Though
Quotes related to Though by Power Quotations