13 German Proverbs about TurnAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Turn
1. A bad penny always turns up.
2. It is better to turn back than go astray.
3. Love without return is like a question without an answer.
4. Summer sown corn and women's advice turn out once in every seven years.
5. The dog returns to its vomit.
6. 'Tis his turn to-day, it will be mine to-morrow.
7. Who accepts nothing has nothing to return.
8. "If you have no money, turn placeman!" as the court fool said to his sovereign.
9. Love can turn a cottage into a golden palace.
10. One good turn deserves another.
11. Small molehills can turn carriages over.
12. The worst behaved students turn out to be the most pious preachers.
13. Turn yourself into a sheep and the wolves will eat you.
Proverbs about Turn
Quotes related to Turn by Power Quotations