8 German Proverbs about UponAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Upon
1. Drink upon salad costs the doctor a ducat; drink upon eggs costs him two.
2. Gone is gone; no Jew will lend upon it.
3. He is a fool and ever shall, Who writes his name upon a wall.
4. Once upon a time, no time.
5. There's no putting off a lie upon the belly.
6. Wine upon beer is very good cheer; beer upon wine consider with fear.
7. As you make your bed so you must lie upon it.
8. However long the sun shines upon a thistle, it will never become a rose.
Proverbs about Upon
Quotes related to Upon by Power Quotations