8 German Proverbs about WantsAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Wants
1. He that finds fault wants to buy.
2. He that wants the kernel must crack the nut.
3. If the prince wants an apple, his servants take the tree.
4. When the fox wants to catch geese, he wags his tail.
5. Women and wine, game and deceit, Make the wealth small and the wants great.
6. He that wants to eat the kernel must crack the nut.
7. He who wants a fire must be able to bear smoke.
8. He who wants to do a good jump must sometimes take a step back.
Proverbs about Wants
Quotes related to Wants by Power Quotations