12 German Proverbs about WhileAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about While
1. After dinner stand a while, or walk nearly half a mile.
2. Every one basteth the fat hog, while the lean one burneth.
3. Many a one threatens, while he quakes for fear.
4. One man may steal a horse while another may not look over the hedge.
5. The tree must be bent while it is young.
6. There is no occasion for priests to marry, while peasants have wives.
7. To remain young while growing old is the highest blessing.
8. While the pot boils, friendship blooms.
9. Strike while the iron is hot.
10. While the grass grows, the steed starves.
11. Eat your fish while it is still fresh and marry the girl while she is still young.
12. Whenever women say good-bye they always hang around for a while.
Proverbs about While
Quotes related to While by Power Quotations