11 German Proverbs about WoodAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Wood
1. Crooked wood burns quite as well as straight.
2. He that peeps into every bush will hardly get into the wood.
3. He that picks up all sorts of wood, soon gets an armful.
4. If the wolf had stayed in the wood there would have been no hue and cry after him.
5. If wood-hewing were an order, there would be fewer monks.
6. Misfortune, wood, and hair, grow throughout the year.
7. The man in the moon stole the wood.
8. The wood has ears, the field has eyes.
9. Woods have ears, fields have eyes.
10. Hunger drives the wolf out of the wood.
11. Green wood gives more smoke than heat.
Proverbs about Wood
Quotes related to Wood by Power Quotations