15 German Proverbs about WorldAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about World
1. He that has lost his credit is dead to the world.
2. Ingratitude is the world's reward.
3. One half of the world does not know how the other half lives.
4. One half the world laughs at the other half.
5. So it goes in the world: one has the purse, the other has the gold.
6. Take the world as it is, not as it ought to be.
7. The world likes to have night-owls, that it may have matter for wonder.
8. There are only two good women in the world; the one is dead, the other not to be found.
9. Were I a hatter, men would come into the world without heads.
10. Whom fortune favours, the world favours.
11. O foolish world, why are you scratching around in the dark?
12. So it goes in the world: one has the purse, the other has the gold.
13. The gold of the new world has ruined the old one.
14. The world could have been great if only people had been more useful.
15. When money is talking, the rest of the world shuts up.
Proverbs about World
Quotes related to World by Power Quotations