27 German Proverbs about YoungAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Young
1. A glutton young, a beggar old.
2. A young doctor means a new graveyard.
3. A young wife is an old man's post-horse to the grave.
4. As the old birds sings, the young ones twitter.
5. As the old cock crows so crows the young.
6. He who ploughs with young oxen, makes crooked furrows.
7. On poor people's beards the young barber learns his trade.
8. Priests even smile pleasantly on young women.
9. The old forget, the young don't know.
10. The tree must be bent while it is young.
11. To remain young while growing old is the highest blessing.
12. Who would be young in age, must in youth be sage.
13. Whore or thief young or old, welcome so you've got the gold.
14. Young angel, old devil.
15. Young gambler, old beggar.
16. Young gamblers, old beggars.
17. Young men may die, but old men must die.
18. Young saint, old devil.
19. Young soldiers, old beggars.
20. The young may die, the old must die.
Proverbs about Young
Quotes related to Young by Power Quotations