55 Hungarian Proverbs about EvenAll Hungarian Proverbs | Proverbs about Even
1. An ox remains an ox, even if driven to Vienna.
2. Even the white lily casts a shadow.
3. In the long run even a dog will compromise with the cat.
4. Try to be in good company, even when you are alone.
5. Even the best tree sometimes has bad fruit.
6. He would not deserve even the rope for hanging.
7. Gold is gold even in the mud.
8. Even an owl is a judge in her cave.
9. Even if gypsy children are dropped from the sky.
10. He would even lie, there is no star in the sky.
11. He would spend even the treasures of Darius.
12. Even you are not better than the linen of Deak's wife.
13. I do not want it even for my enemy.
14. Even good tree has, sometimes bad fruit.
15. Even the wall has an ear.
16. A clever master turns even a loss into a gain.
17. Even the mother cannot understand the words of a dumb child.
18. A liar is not believed even if he tells the truth.
19. Do not trust even your own shirt.
20. Even God our Lord has given way to a drunken man.
Proverbs about Even
Quotes related to Even by Power Quotations