11 Hungarian Proverbs about MasterAll Hungarian Proverbs | Proverbs about Master
1. Where there are many masters the servant becomes mad.
2. A clever master turns even a loss into a gain.
3. The master's eye makes the animals fat.
4. Practice makes the master.
5. Every cock is master upon his own dunghill.
6. He that is not a master of something, is a butcher of it.
7. The works praises its master.
8. God is the doctor of the man who quarrels with his master.
9. A mester is a master in hell as well.
10. A master's request is a command.
11. One cannot serve two masters.
Proverbs about Master
Quotes related to Master by Power Quotations