14 Hungarian Proverbs about SomebodyAll Hungarian Proverbs | Proverbs about Somebody
1. He tells, does something to somebody without announcement.
2. He crushes pepper under the nose of somebody.
3. To pull somebody by a wire.
4. He wont pick strawberries into the basket on somebody else.
5. There is no loss, which is not a gain for somebody.
6. He removes the baptismal water from somebody.
7. He shouts snake and frog at somebody.
8. He talks a hole into the belly of somebody.
9. He plays with somebody as a cat plays with a mouse.
10. If you want something, go yourself, if not, send somebody else.
11. He drives the water to the mill of somebody.
12. He holds out a carrot to somebody.
13. It is a splinter in the eye of somebody.
14. He puts out the eye of somebody with something.
Proverbs about Somebody
Quotes related to Somebody by Power Quotations