15 Italian Proverbs about BirdAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Bird
1. A bird in the cage is worth a hundred at large.
2. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
3. A fine shot never killed a bird.
4. A married man is a caged bird.
5. A new net won't catch an old bird.
6. Better be a bird of the wood than a bird in the cage.
7. Every bird thinks its own nest beautiful.
8. He sells the bird on the branch.
9. It is in vain to lay a net in sight of the birds.
10. Old birds are not caught with new nets.
11. One bird in hand is better far Than two that in the bushes are.
12. There are no birds in last year's nest.
13. A golden cage does not feed the bird.
14. If only I were a bird! Ah, but eating caterpillars? If someone betrays you once, it's his fault. If he betrays you twice, it's your fault.
15. A cage made of gold does not feed the bird inside of it.
Proverbs about Bird
Quotes related to Bird by Power Quotations