12 Italian Proverbs about BornAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Born
1. Ask which was born first, the hen or the egg.
2. Boil not the pap before the child is born.
3. Everything may be borne except good fortune.
4. Fortunes, heaven-born gifts.
5. God sends nothing but what can be borne.
6. He who is meant to be a basket-carrier is born with the handle in his hand.
7. She who is born a beauty is born betrothed.
8. Vexations, duly borne, Are but as trials, which heaven's love to man Sends for his good.
9. When your devil was born, mine was going to school.
10. Who is born a fool is never cured.
11. He who is born with a weak intellect and a goiter can never be cured.
12. He that is born to be hanged shall never be drowned.
Proverbs about Born
Quotes related to Born by Power Quotations