6 Italian Proverbs about CowardsAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Cowards
1. Between two cowards, he has the advantage who first detects the other.
2. Conscience makes cowards of us all.
3. Cowards' weapons neither cut nor pierce.
4. Of two cowards, the one who finds the other out first has the advantage.
5. Poor men's money and cowards' weapons are often flourished.
6. Between two cowards, the first to detect the other has the advantage.
Proverbs about Cowards
Quotes related to Cowards by Power Quotations