13 Italian Proverbs about DogsAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Dogs
1. Dogs bark at hose they don't know.
2. Dogs bark, but the caravan goes on.
3. He who gives bread to others' dogs is often barked at by his own.
4. He who has loaves has dogs.
5. More unlucky than dogs in church.
6. Stones or bread, one must have something in hand for the dogs.
7. The moon does not heed the baying of dogs.
8. Those who sleep with dogs will rise with fleas.
9. Two dogs fight for a bone and a third runs away with it.
10. Where there are no dogs the fox is a king.
11. While two dogs are fighting for a bone, a third runs away with it.
12. Who lies down with dogs gets up with fleas.
13. Who gives bread to other's dogs is often barked at by her own.
Proverbs about Dogs
Quotes related to Dogs by Power Quotations