8 Italian Proverbs about DoingAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Doing
1. Between saying and doing, many a pair of shoes is worn out.
2. From saying to doing is a long way.
3. Saying is one thing, doing another.
4. The soldier is well paid for doing mischief.
5. The world wags on with three things: doing, undoing, and pretending.
6. Who has never done thinking never begins doing.
7. Saying and doing are two things.
8. There is a deep sea between saying and doing.
Proverbs about Doing
Quotes related to Doing by Power Quotations