22 Italian Proverbs about EnoughAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Enough
1. Enough is enough, and too much spoils.
2. For an honest man half his wits are enough; the whole is too little for a knave.
3. For the buyer a hundred eyes are too few, for the seller one is enough.
4. Half a brain is enough for him who says little.
5. He is rich enough who does not want.
6. He who knows nothing knows enough, if he knows how to be silent.
7. If the hours are long enough and the pay is short enough, someone will say it's women's work.
8. It is not enough to know how to steal, one must know also how to conceal.
9. Not having enough is like not having anything.
10. One fool is enough in a house.
11. Priests, friars, nuns, and chickens never have enough.
12. There is never enough where nought is left.
13. Who serves well and says nothing makes claim enough.
14. Women, priests, and poultry, never have enough.
15. One enemy is too much, and a hundred friends are not enough.
16. That is done soon enough which is well done.
17. It is not enough to aim, you must hit.
18. A word to the wise is enough.
19. Substance is not enough, accident is also required.
20. It is not enough to aim.; you must hit.
Proverbs about Enough
Quotes related to Enough by Power Quotations