17 Italian Proverbs about EyesAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Eyes
1. A beetle is a beauty in the eyes of his mother.
2. Far from the eyes, far from the heart.
3. For the buyer a hundred eyes are too few, for the seller one is enough.
4. He who blows dust fills his eyes with it.
5. Hedges have no eyes, but they have ears.
6. Mouth shut and eyes open.
7. Not all are asleep who have their eyes shut.
8. One eye of the master sees more than four eyes of his servants.
9. One may have good eyes and see nothing.
10. The light is painful to sore eyes.
11. Who buys hath need of eyes.
12. Four eyes see more than two.
13. Ravens do not peck out raven's eyes.
14. Absence is a foe to love; away from the eyes, away from the heart.
15. The buyer needs a hundred eyes; the seller but one.
16. One may have good eyes and yet see nothing.
17. The buyer has need of a hundred eyes, the seller of but one.
Proverbs about Eyes
Quotes related to Eyes by Power Quotations