7 Italian Proverbs about FingersAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Fingers
1. All the fingers are not alike.
2. He who doth his own business defileth not his fingers.
3. He's an ill cook that cannot lick his own fingers.
4. If I have lost the ring I still have the fingers.
5. Of three things the devil makes a salad: advocate's tongues, notaries' fingers, and a third that shall be nameless.
6. I may have lost the ring, but I still have the fingers.
7. I might have lost my ring, but I still have my fingers.
Proverbs about Fingers
Quotes related to Fingers by Power Quotations