8 Italian Proverbs about FourAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Four
1. A horse falls though he has four legs.
2. Even a horse, though he has four feet, stumbles.
3. He is a fool who boasts of four things: that he has good wine, a good horse, a handsome wife, and plenty of money.
4. It takes four living men to carry one dead man out of a house.
5. One eye of the master sees more than four eyes of his servants.
6. There goes more to marriage than four bare legs in a bed.
7. Four eyes see more than two.
8. He that marries a widow with four children marries four thieves.
Proverbs about Four
Quotes related to Four by Power Quotations