21 Italian Proverbs about HangAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Hang
1. Any plan is bad that cannot be changed.
2. Give a dog an ill name, and you may as well hang him.
3. He hangs the May-branch at every door.
4. He who has a bad name is half hanged.
5. He who hath an ill name is half hanged.
6. He who would be rich in a year gets hanged in six months.
7. Take down a thief from the gallows and he will hang you up.
8. Who changes country changes luck.
9. Who changes his condition changes fortune.
10. Wise men change their minds, fools never.
11. Honours change manners.
12. Little thieves are hanged by the neck, great ones by the purse.
13. All the keys do not hang at one girdle.
14. Never speak of a rope in the house of one who was hanged.
15. War makes robbers, and peace hangs them.
16. If you would be rich in a year, you may be hanged in six months.
17. It's a bad plan that cannot be changed.
18. A wise person sometimes changes his mind, but a fool never does.
19. Time and patience change the mulberry leaf to satin.
20. He that is born to be hanged shall never be drowned.
Proverbs about Hang
Quotes related to Hang by Power Quotations