7 Italian Proverbs about HonestAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Honest
1. For an honest man half his wits are enough; the whole is too little for a knave.
2. He is not an honest man who has burned his tongue and does not tell the company that the soup is hot.
3. Honest men marry soon, wise men never.
4. When it thunders, the thief becomes honest.
5. The poorhouse is filled with honest people.
6. So kind and so honest my lady appears to be.
7. The poorhouse is full of honest people.
Proverbs about Honest
Quotes related to Honest by Power Quotations