9 Italian Proverbs about HornsAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Horns
1. If you scatter thorns, don't go barefoot.
2. Among thorns grow roses.
3. God gives a curst one short horns.
4. He that has swallowed the devil may swallow his horns.
5. Pluck the rose and leave the thorns.
6. The roses fall, and the thorns remain.
7. The roses fall, the thorns remain.
8. Who sows thorns should not go barefoot.
9. You surround your vineyard with thorns - place doors and locks on your mouth.
Proverbs about Horns
Quotes related to Horns by Power Quotations