20 Italian Proverbs about HundredAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Hundred
1. A bird in the cage is worth a hundred at large.
2. A fool throws a stone into a well, and it requires a hundred wise men to get it out again.
3. A hundred years cannot repair a moment's loss of honour.
4. For the buyer a hundred eyes are too few, for the seller one is enough.
5. He who chastises one threatens a hundred.
6. One enemy is too many, and a hundred friends are too few.
7. One good morsel and a hundred vexations.
8. One pair of ears would exhaust a hundred tongues.
9. Revenge a hundred years old has still its milk-teeth.
10. That happens in a moment which may not happen in a hundred years.
11. One enemy is too much, and a hundred friends are not enough.
12. A favor to come is better than a hundred received.
13. A hundred wagon loads of thoughts will not pay a single ounce of debt.
14. A hundred-year-old revenge still has its baby teeth.
15. Better one true friend than a hundred relatives.
16. The buyer needs a hundred eyes; the seller but one.
17. A good mother is worth a hundred teachers.
18. The buyer has need of a hundred eyes, the seller of but one.
19. One enemy is too much for a man, and a hundred friends too few.
20. Better one day as a lion than a hundred as a sheep.
Proverbs about Hundred
Quotes related to Hundred by Power Quotations