23 Italian Proverbs about LastAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Last
1. A pitcher that goes oft to the well is broken at last.
2. A wise man does at first what a fool must do at last.
3. An ass's trot does not last long.
4. At a great river be the last to pass.
5. At last the foxes all meet at the furrier's.
6. He laughs well who laughs last.
7. No wonder lasts more than three days.
8. The anvil lasts longer than the hammer.
9. The applause of the people is a blast of air.
10. The last comer shuts the door.
11. There are no birds in last year's nest.
12. Who dangles after the great is the last at table and the first to be cuffed.
13. Good swimmers are drowned at last.
14. Grief for a dead wife lasts to the door.
15. The gallows will have its own at last.
16. Our last garment is made without pockets.
17. Happiness that lasts too long spoils the heart.
18. Hope is the last to abandon the unhappy.
19. That which the wise man does first, the fool does last.
20. The fool has to do at last what the wise did at first.
Proverbs about Last
Quotes related to Last by Power Quotations